Raise standards in Seller Representation through:
- Building trust and rapport with the Seller through the education process.
- Discussing NAR Code of Ethics, specifically Article 1, SOP 1-3 and Article 9.
- Answering: “Five Things Sellers Want to Know Prior to Listing.”
- Defining the licensee’s personal and company value proposition.
- Educate the Seller on the big picture of the Transitional/Sellers’ Market.
- Educating the Seller on the importance of
- “Right Pricing.”
- Establishing a target market and implementing a marketing plan.
- Explain the Exclusive Right to Sell Listing Contract and the other HAR addenda.
Learn how to “Talk the Seller’s Language” to increase your listing productivity. Raising Standards in Sellers Representation/Listing Presentation is a carefully scripted system that provides the method for your Seller Consultation. You can learn all of this this good stuff and it’s FUN too!