At the end of the course, Raising Standards in Buyer Representation, (3 Hours CE) the students will be able to create a systematic, repeatable “Buyer Presentation” meeting where they:
- Raise standards in buyer representation.
- Build trust and rapport with the Buyer through the education process.
- Positively influence buyer relationships with the NAR Code of Ethics, Articles 1, 9 and SOP 16.9.
- Use the Socratic Method to ascertain Buyer’s wants and needs.
- Explain Agency and Dual Agency with a consistent message.
- Use the HAR Dual Agency Addendum to explain agency with a consistent message.
- Explain the Buyer’s Representation Contract to potential buyers.
- Modify the Buyer’s Representation Contract to meet the buyer’s needs.
- Explain how the Licensee and Buyer will work together re: compensation.
- Show the Buyer the “big picture” of the market.
- Educate Buyers to purchase successfully in the current market.
Come visit our site often to see when and where the next Raising Standards in Buyer Representation class will be held.