CORE A- 2013-2014 – Real Estate Law Review and Policies and Procedures Manual.
(this course offers 2.5 hours of Mandatory CE Credit)
Course Description: This course is the Mandatory Core Course for 2013 and covers recent laws passed in the 2013 Legislative Session. It will also cover the requirements for an Office Policy and Procedure’s Manual and suggestions on what should be obtained in the Manual.
CORE B– (*Coming July 25th)
This course is pending approval by the Commission. (See HAR§16-99-114(6) )
Raising Standards in Buyers Representation (3hr CE)
Raising Standards in Buyer Representation is a carefully scripted system that provides the method for your Buyer Consultation. You can learn all of this good stuff and its FUN too!
Raising Standards in Seller Representation
At the end of the course, Raising Standards in Seller Representation, (3 Hours CE) the students will be able to create a systematic, repeatable “Listing Presentation” Learn how to “Talk the Seller’s Language” to increase your listing productivity. Raising Standards in Sellers Representation/Listing Presentation is a carefully scripted system that provides the method for your Seller Consultation. You can learn all of this this good stuff and it’s FUN too!
Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR) = (12 CE Credits)
- The Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR®) designation is designed for real estate buyer agents who focus on working directly with buyer-clients. When you decide to earn your ABR®, you gain:
- Valuable real estate education that elevates your skills and knowledge in the eyes of home buyers.
- Ongoing specialized information, programs and updates that help you stay on top of the issues and trends in successfully representing home buyers.
CRB= (12 CE Credits)
The Certified Real Estate Brokerage Manager (CRB) Designation is one of the oldest and most respected professional designations in the industry. Through the Council’s leading-edge education and resources, members are among the most efficient, effective and profitable brokerage managers in the world. The CRB designation singles you out as a leader in the industry and confers upon you the highest level of professional achievement and recognition in the specialized field of real estate brokerage management. Take your career to the next level, contact Beth Holiday’s Hawaii Business Training for upcoming class dates.
- Understanding & Leveraging Teams
- Business Planning for Maximum Results
- The A.R.T. of Recruiting: Attract & Retain Talent
- Sales Leadership that Drives Performance