Mind Your Own Business (3Hr CE)
Successful people don’t worry about what other people are doing. They mind their own business. This class builds upon the six facts of business planning to create the right mindset for business. The focus is simple:
Where are you now?
- What are your numbers?
- Where you now are with your business.
- What Internal and External Factors influence your performance?
- Establish a bench mark for measuring success.
Where do you want to go?
- What’s your vision?
- Identify critical issues.
- What are your strategic planning strategies?
- What tools, work for you and what do you need to improve?
- How do you get there?
- Develop action oriented objectives with assigned responsibility and accountability.
- Develop, organize and implement, then manage the plan.
It’s never too early or too late to plan.