46 Million People Can’t Be Wrong!
DiSC® is the leading personal assessment tool used by more than 46 million people in 71 countries and translated into 30 languages.
If you want to improve your personal and or business communication, teamwork and work productivity, in a non-judgmental way, consider incorporating the DiSC® program.
The DiSC® journey begins with completing a specific assessment based on your role; whether it be a team member, manager, sales person or leader. The result of the assessment is a detailed report about you and your behavior relative to your role. Participating in a DiSC® one day training teaches you:
- To better understand yourself and how your style affects others
- To identify the behavior styles of others and how to adapt effectively to meet their needs
- Create a common language that fosters a safe environment for continued effective communication
- Apply the power of the DiSC® to all your relationships
Whether you are a one person business or a multifaceted corporation the benefits are immeasurable.
What do the DiSC® letters stand for?
Person places emphasis on accomplishing results, the bottom line, confidence.
Person places emphasis on influencing or persuading others, openness, relationships.
Person places emphasis on cooperation, sincerity, dependability.
Person places emphasis on quality and accuracy, expertise, competency.
What the DiSC® profile questionnaire looks like.
The DiSC® assessment is a 20 min or less process for most. DiSC® Classic profiles have people respond to single words comparative to the newer Everything DiSC® profiles where people are responding to a phrases instead. See the example below.
How is DiSC® used in the workplace?
DiSC® profiles have been utilized by: Fortune 500 companies, Real Estate brokerages, small businesses, Hospitality industries, non-profits, government agencies, educational institutions, churches, leadership coaches, HR consultants, health care centers, the military, financial institutions, and individuals. The DiSC® profile system is applicable across all industries regardless of demographic. DiSC® offers an easy-to-understand and effective tool to:
- Build and promote productive teams
- Develop effective leaders, managers, and supervisors
- Train a powerful sales force
- Improve customer service
- Assist with change and conflict management
- Assist in hiring, recruiting, placement, promotion, and outsourcing
- Improve the counseling or coaching experience
Which DiSC® is the correct Disc?
***There are many different versions of the test; the most prominent is probably DiSC® (distinguishing itself with a lowercase “i”) marketed by Inscape Publishing (subsequently acquired by John Wiley and Sons). Other DISC tests are marketed by various organizations. Because the versions of the assessment do vary, ask for research on the validity of any version before purchasing.